Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Fun in Chicago!

With the summer winding down and everyone heading back to school I just wanted to reflect on all the great activities my boys and I had this summer.  It was honestly one of the best summers ever and I had so much fun exploring our great city with awesome friends.  Here is a list of all the great places we visited and I plan on visiting all of them again!

These were our 10 main activities this summer and it was a blast!  I hope to highlight one place each week during the fall with tons of pics.  I hope that wherever you live whether it is Chicago or a small town you take the time to explore your city.  I never took the time before and realized these are only a few of the many awesome places this city has to offer.



Have fun and explore!

No comments: