Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to School with Label Daddy ~ Discount

Disclaimer:  I was provided with a sample to facilitate my review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own!



So a total fail on my part as this was supposed to be a post all about labels for camp but I fudged so it has now turned into back to school!  Good thing is no matter what time of year it is if you have kids then you need labels.  School, camp, daycare or just for day to day so you can differentiate what belongs to who labels have become a necessity!

Label Daddy has an awesome assortment of labels for you and your kids to choose from.  They have your favorite Disney characters, designs, sports teams and cool pictures to please any child.  I choose some very cute Disney Planes labels for my son Nick that have his favorite character, Dusty.



I ordered the single pack of small labels which comes with 80.  That is a ton of labels!!  With the discount code these cost $16.  If you are looking for more sizes they have great combo packs that come with a huge variety of sizes.  You will have more then enough to label everything from their backpack to their shoes.  If you have ever seen the lost and found section at your school you know it is usually overflowing with items left behind.  Labels help ensure your kids come home with their items.


They are very easy to use just peel and stick.  They even come with a tip sheet on how to apply them so they last longer.  I suggest getting the laminated ones that way you get extra life out of your labels especially if you will be washing them a lot.  The cost of labels more then pays for itself and I highly recommend investing in labels and save yourself the pain and suffering of constant lost items.


Right now everyone can get 20% off their entire order from Label Daddy when you use code USFAMILY20.  This is a great deal.  I love the designs and there is honestly something for everyone from the popular Frozen characters to sports teams for the older children.  Check them out and get everything labeled before school starts!


No comments: