Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Trip to Disney

One of my earliest memories as a child was going to Disney World when I was 4 years old. I kind of hold a gruge against my parents for this because although I had tons of fun, one day they decided to go to Epcot Center. They told me it was an adult theme park and were going to put me in daycare for the day. I am sure they meant the best at the time but no child wants to be at daycare in a strange place while their parents go hang out with Mickey, lol. So I went kicking and screaming into the daycare. Literally. Several of the daycare workers had to hold me just to keep me from escaping. I am sure once I calmed down I had a fun time at the daycare. My parents felt sooo bad about leaving me there and they showered me with presents when they picked me up. Yes we went to Epcot when I was older and it didn't seem like a grown up theme park but I also understand that my parents probably wanted a day to themselves.

No comments: