Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its My Birthday!!!

I can not believe it is my birthday today and I am turning 30.  Yes, 30!  I kind of don't think its that big of a deal but I am kind of said to be leaving my 20's.  So much has happened in the last ten years.  I got married, bought a house, had two wonderful little boys, and we also bought an investment condo.  I am excited to see what the next 10 years have for me.

So now I will tell you my one birthday wish.  I know its a bad omen, bad luck or whatever that it won't come true but I believe in the power of positive thinking and if you want it bad enough and do everything you can you can make anything happen.  So....I want to win this contest that bodylogicmd.com has going on.  I want to as they say "escape to the happiest place on earth". I would love to win to know that I could take my family on a vacation and not have to worry about the costs that go along with a vacation.  Plus I honestly think this is a very realistic wish.  So as I blow out my birthday candles I will be thinking of nothing but Disney!

No comments: