Friday, August 21, 2015

Getting Closer with a Family Vacation

My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get away with my family.  Vacation is the perfect time to bond and get closer with everyone.  I think it is important to try and get away from home on a vacation because it makes that time even more special.  No work, no school, no chores, no grocery shopping.  Just quality family time 24/7.




My boys even tell us they love vacation so much because mommy and daddy don't have to go to work.  Time with each other is so valuable so if you are able, then take advantage of these few short years.  Since our boys are still young we usually go to Florida every year.  Its not to far and there is always tons to do and miles of beaches.



In May we went to Hollywood, Florida and I am thrilled to be heading to Orlando with them in two weeks for #FamilyForward.  Two trips is a real luxury and I am looking forward to having a super fun time with my boys before they head back to school, and my husband too of course.




When I found out we would be staying at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort I was ecstatic and I plan on surprising my dinosaur obsessed boys with a Jurassic Park suite.  It is a bit out of our normal price range but I figure this is a once in lifetime experience that I want them to remember forever.  I cannot wait to see the looks on their faces when we walk into our room.




#FamilyForward is 5 days of family activities with the fun of Universal Studios.  We have never been to Loews Resorts or Universal Studios so I am sure it will be a great family adventure we will remember forever.  The resort has beautiful pools and is walking distance to the theme park.  




So as we count down the days, (TEN more sleeps!!), I hope you are busy planning a vacation with your family or had a fabulous journey this summer.  You never truly know your family until you spend a week with them in a hotel room.  #TravelforReal




No comments: