Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
I am always trying to find healthier products for my family. Small changes here and there to help us feel better, and hopefully live longer. One of my main ways of doing this is by choosing products that are more natural and less artificial. Xlear is a brand that makes this easy and the Xlear Care Kit is a great place to start.
They have everything you need for a great oral care routine and I really enjoyed using the toothpaste and mouthwash. It left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My favorite items though were the Spry gum and gems. I have to have something to ease my stress while driving so gum and mints are my go to items. I love that the Spry gum and mints satisfied my cravings and at the same time were helping keep my mouth clean and fresh.
• Xlear Spry Gum has a flavor profile that exceeds regular chewing gum with the added benefit of xylitol.
• Spry Gum is available in four natural flavors: Spearmint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, and Peppermint.
• 12 pieces of Spry Gum retails for $2.29.
• Xlear Spry Gems are naturally sweetened with 100% xylitol.
• Spry Gems combine the benefits of xylitol with natural flavorings and calcium to create a pHbalanced formula for advanced oral health.
• Spry Gems are available in Berry, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Lemon Cream varieties.
• 40 count Spry Gems retail for $2.19.
Spry Toothpaste Non-Fluoride
• The use of Spry Toothpaste can significantly improve oral health, when combined with proper oral hygiene and regular dental care.
• Spry Toothpaste consists of 1/3 xylitol, which provides 20-25% of the recommended dosage per day.
• Xylitol also increases mineral absorption into the enamel of the teeth, resulting in greater protection with a clean, fresh feeling that really lasts.
• Spry Toothpaste retails for $5.99 each.
Spry Oral Rinse
• Spry Oral Rinse takes a more natural approach tooral health by using a xylitol-rich, low-alcohol, and pH-neutral formula.
• It also uses a mix of natural flavorings and herbal extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile, and echinacea to help soothe irritated mouth tissues.
• Spry Oral Rinse is available in Cool Mint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, and Cinnamon flavors.
• Spry Oral Rinse retails for $6.99 each.
Xlear also has their very own nasal sprays. For me nasal sprays are phenomenal. The spring is filled with tons of pollen, dust and I think just the air overall drives my allergies into overdrive and my sinuses are so uncomfortable. Using a nasal spray when I wake up and when I come home I notice a huge difference in how much better I feel overall. Finding a more natural option when it comes to a nasal spray is very difficult so Xlear is a perfect choice.
Xlear Nasal Spray
• Xlear is a soothing nasal spray that helps to alleviate congestion due to allergies, cold, flu, and sinusitis. It does this by being much more hyperosmotic than a traditional saline nasal spray and also by incorporating xylitol, a natural product that has been shown to decrease bacterial adherence in the nose.
• When used twice a day, Xlear nasal spray not only hydrates the sinuses and nasal passages but it also helps to wash away airborne contaminants and pollutants that lead to many common upper respiratory problems.
• Unlike many prescription or medicated sprays with unwanted side effects, daily usage of Xlear Nasal Spray is non-addictive and will not damage tissues.
• One 1.5 oz. container of Xlear Nasal Spray retails for $14.99 and will last 2-3 months with daily use.
• The Xlear Nasal Spray Economy Pack contains three .75 oz. squeeze bottles and retails for $18.99.
If you are wondering what makes the Xlear line of products so different it is because they contain xylitol. Never heard of xylitol? Don't worry, I didn't either until I tried this great line of products.
"The addition of xylitol to saline nasal sprays, neti pots, and positive pressure bottles has been shown to make them more effective at helping to prevent ear infections in children, sinus infections in adults, and asthma and allergies in people of all ages. Xylitol helps the body’s natural cleansing process to clear away allergens, asthmatic triggers and other harmful bacteria. Xylitol is also one of the newest, easiest and tastiest ways that people can improve oral health. Research done in widely different conditions confirms that xylitol use may reduce tooth decay."
And if you would like to try out the entire Xlear Care Kit pictured above, thanks to Moms Meet & Xlear you can get the entire Xlear Care Kit (valued at $65) for only $25 by using the code SAVE50.