Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweepstakes to Celebrate Crayola's 110th Birthday!

Crayola is turning 110 this year and they are having a huge celebration!  I cannot believe they have been around for so long but I remember my favorite box of crayola crayons when I was little and as soon as my son was old enough to color I bought him his very own box as well.


"The original eight crayons are throwing a birthday bash at the new fun-omenal Crayola Experience, the world's only interactive Crayola family attraction."  For your chance to get in on the fun and join them on opening day this May you can enter on their facebook page here.  "Your family could be the first to experience the fun, along with a three-night, all-expenses paid stay. It's an experience your kids will never forget – and neither will you!"

Sounds like an awesome time.  I know my boys would never want to leave.  Make sure to enter daily! 

Disclosure:  This information was provided to me by Crayola.

No comments: