Sunday, April 14, 2013

MommyParty with Ridemakerz

I was given a great opportunity to host a MommyParty courtesy of Ridemakerz.  I received the Deluxe Batman sets for the boys to build their custom cars.  My son was so excited when the box arrived he asked me to open all the kits for him-not even about to happen.  Then he asked Dad, um no Dad not even one lol.



You can see why they were excited.  These sets are very cool and besides the obvious, that they are Batman, they come with lots of interchangeable parts to customize your ride.  Our party was the next weekend so he didn't have long to wait.  The boys really enjoyed putting together their batman cars.  I enjoyed seeing how each of them choose to customize it.  It was very easy for the boys to put them together and once together they already wanted to change the parts to match their friends cars.


After they all customized their Batmobiles they all had so much fun racing them everywhere.  They had fun zooming them around on the hardwood floors and making tunnels out of the couch cushions.  The boys played with their cars for a good hour straight crashing them and racing them all over the house! 

Make sure you check out the Ridemakerz website here.  You can also purchase these sets as well as many others at your local Toys R Us. 

Disclosure:  MommyParties provided me with Ridemakerz for my party.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: