Monday, September 30, 2013

All Seasons Orchard ~ Coupon


My family and I are very excited to be visiting All Seasons Orchard this year.  They have so many activities it is sure to be a fun filled day with my boys!  I am personally excited to go apple picking as this has always been on my bucket list and I will finally have the opportunity to pick my own apples straight from the tree.  Here are some of the great activities you can participate in at All Seasons Orchard:

U-Pick apples, pumpkin patch, corn maze and loads of fun activities including wagon rides, petting zoo and barnyard play area activities! Make sure to stop by our country restaurant and farm market for orchard goodies like pulled pork sandwiches, freshly baked apple donuts, apple cider, caramel apples, pies, raw honey and much more! Open daily September and October. Check our website for picking schedules and special events.

Here is a coupon for 25% off your visit when you purchase Barnyard or Combo Tickets! So what are you waiting for, plan your visit today.

No comments: