Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coobie Seamless Bras ~ Review

Disclosure:  The Coobie Store provided me with two bras to facilitate this review.  However, all thoughts and opinions are my own!

I was really excited to try out Coobie seamless bras.  Especially since they claimed to be one of the most comfortable bras ever.  I received two bras to try out - the V-neck with lace and a scoop neck.  Their bras come in two sizes a one size fits all and a full size if you are more well endowed and need some extra support like I tend to.


I tried them both on as soon as they arrived and thought they were pretty comfy.  One of the features I really love is that they have removable inserts.  Once I figured that I out I was super comfortable.  I would go bra less all the time if I could but a girl has to look proper so I have to say Coobie bras are the next closest option.  After taking out the inserts I was so comfortable I even forgot I was wearing it.  I know this because I feel asleep with it on!  This would never happen in one of my regular bras and waking up the next day it still felt great.


Don't I look great!  I think I have enough support I would even feel comfortable wearing my Coobie bra to workout in.  I think the Coobie bras are especially great for summer.  It will be hot and if you are a girl then you know all about boob sweat.  Coobie bras seem the way to go to be extra comfortable when the weather is scorching.  I would love to try out some of their other products and pick up a couple of their endless assortment of prints and colors.  


I would definitely recommend the Coobie bra!  It was confortable, stayed in place and provided great support.  I think it made me look pretty good overall too.  You can check out all of their other styles and over 50+ colors at www.shopcoobie.com.  



No comments: