Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun Times at All Seasons Orchard

I was given tickets to facilitate this review but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

This weekend my family and I had the chance to experience All Seasons Apple Orchard in Woodstock.  It was about an hours drive from our house and definitely worth the time.  It was the perfect day for a trip to the orchard, the skies were clear and it was in the upper sixties my idea of a perfect fall day.  I was worried that it would be super muddy from all the rain we had the day before but surprisingly it wasn't.  One of the first things my boys saw was the corn crib and they were super excited to jump in and play with the corn.  It must of felt awesome because they begged to come back to it later!


After we played in the corn we hopped on a tractor that took us over to the apple orchards were there were tons of apple trees to pick our apples from.  They loved picking their own apples and your ticket includes a bag you can fill up with a lot of apples.  We came home with plenty to share with family and my smallest couldn't resist eating one while we were there.  This was my favorite activity and something I cannot wait to do again.

Next we went over to the play area were they had a sandbox (I say sandbox but it is like a large fenced in sand area) filled with diggers and two tube slides.  Nick and Chris were in heaven and could of played here all day long so we probably spent a good hour there just digging and going down the slides.  I grabbed Nick for a few minutes to take him over to the petting zoo and goat bridge since he is obsessed with animals and he got some kisses from the goats.

I had to drag Chris away from the slide & sand but both Nick and Chris had a fun time riding around on the goat train, swinging on the swings, and playing with the other kids in the duck races.  Josh even sneaked off to go shoot the awesome apple and pumpkin canons and had a blast, literally!  There was so much to do that we didn't even get around to everything partially because they are a little young but mostly because they were having so much fun with all the activities we did do.  There is also an assortment of bounce houses, jumping pillow, pony rides, a huge corn maze, and zip lines!  You could easily spend an entire day at All Seasons Orchard.

After grabbing some lunch from the farm house and playing in the sand some more we finally went to pick out our pumpkins.  Chris wanted to buy all of them as you can see by his wheelbarrow.  All in all it was a great time and the best pumpkin patch time we have had by far.  Chris proclaimed as we walked to the car, "I had so much fun!", at the top of his lungs.  Stuff like that just melts my heart and I can't wait to do it all again next year.

You can plan a visit to All Seasons Apple Orchard by clicking here.  And don't forget they have a coupon too just click here.  You will not be disappointed!

No comments: