Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop - Review




One of the things I loved about my home when I first bought it was the beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house.  What I found out quickly was that I did not love cleaning them.  With carpet you can just vacuum but with hardwood it requires sweeping and then mopping.  This usually came down to me getting a bucket, water and cleaning the entire house on my hands and knees. NOT FUN!!  I always felt my floors were not clean enough either, they just seemed grimy.  With a dog, toddler and a husband tracking dirt in and out of the house I wanted something that would really clean and sanitize.  Especially since I have a baby that is crawling around on the floor.  I finally found something to get the job done!  The Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop!

The number one thing I love about the steam mop is that I do not have to use harsh chemicals of any sort.  (You can add the hoover cleaning solution if you want to) With the steam mop you can just add water and the steam sanitizes the floor.  It also does a great job at removing all the visible dirt as well.  My floor is splattered with dirt, and lots of milk spots from both the baby and the toddler and I could clearly see where the steam mop had cleaned.

I also love the simplicity of the steam mop.  Just add water turn on and within minutes it is hot enough to create steam.  When you are finished just empty out the unused water and let it air dry.  The cleaning pads are great too.  'They were visibly dirty when I finished and after throwing them in the washer they came out looking new again.

I would highly recommend the Hoover TwinTank Steam mop to anyone with hardwood, tile, and even carpet-yes you can use it to steam clean your carpet too!


“I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.”

No comments: