Thursday, October 7, 2010

REVIEW: MIX PUPS!


I was recently given the opportunity to host a Mix Pups party through Mommy Parties and I have to say I was impressed. Everyone that came to my party had the opportunity to come and test out the newest toy and even take one home with them. They each have their own name such as Roxy, Anne, and Chloe and they are all a different breed of dog. They come with outfits, accessories and you can even get a mix pup dog house playset to keep them all in.


These are very entertaining and kept the girls busy for hours. They were also excited about collecting all the different dogs that are available. You can check out their website here and they are available for purchase at Toys R Us. With Christmas right around the corner this is sure to please any little girl.
DISCLOSURE: All comments and opinions are those of my own. I was not compensated to write this review but was given the product to try out.

No comments: